PNG JPG BMP TIFF XLSX
Insert ListBox(Form control) into Excel via Python
Insert objects using server-side APIs without any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF, etc.
How to Insert ListBox(Form control) into Excel File Using Python
In order to insert ListBox(Form control) into excel file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation API for python platform.The API provides Excel file creation, manipulation, conversion and rendering. All without relying on Microsoft Office or Excel applications.You can install from the console using the following command.
> pip install aspose-cells-python
Steps to insert ListBox(Form control) to Excel file via Python
You need the Aspose.Cells to try the following workflow in your own environment.
- Instantiating a Workbook object.(or->Load the XLSX file with full path.)
- Select Worksheet via its index.
- Use the shapecollection’s add method to insert a ListBox(Form control) in the selected worksheet.
- Save workbook in XLSX format.
Aspose.Cells for Python is platform-independent API and can be used on any platform (Windows, Linux), just make sure that system have Python 3.7 or higher.
- Any operating system that can run python scripts, such as Windows, Linux
- Install Aspose.Cells for Python from pypi, use command as:
$ pip install aspose-cells-python.