Compress VSD in C#
Native and high performance VSD document compressor using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Compress VSD File Using C#
In order to compress VSD file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Compressing VSD Files in C#
A basic document compressing and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load Visio file using Diagram class object
- Use Diagram’s RemoveHiddenInformation function
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSDX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSDX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VSD Files - C#
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSD Compress Live Demos
Compress VSD documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSD What is VSD File Format?
VSD files are drawings created with Microsoft Visio application to represent variety of graphical objects and the interconnection between these. Such drawings can contain visual objects such as visual objects, flow charts, UML diagram, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Microsoft Visio offers the capability to convert Visio files to a number of different file formats including PNG, BMP, PDF and others.Read More
Other Supported Compressing Formats
Using C#, one can easily compress different formats including.