Compress VTX in C#
Native and high performance VTX document compressor using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Compress VSX File Using C#
In order to compress VTX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Compressing VST Files in C#
A basic document compressing and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load Visio file using Diagram class object
- Use Diagram’s RemoveHiddenInformation function
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSDX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSDX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VTX Files - C#
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VTX Compress Live Demos
Compress VTX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VTX What is VTX File Format
A file with .vtx extension is a Microsoft Visio drawing template that is saved to disc in XML file format. The template is aimed to provide a file with basic settings that can be used to create multiple Visio files of the same settings. Another similar format is VST which is saved in binary format rather than XML. VTX files are supported with Visio 2010 and newer versions. Visio files are used to create drawings that contain visual objects, flow charts, UML diagram, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Files generated using Visio can also be exported to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others.Read More