Convert VSX to HTML via C#
Export Microsoft® Visio VSX files to HTML on .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop.
How to Convert VSX to HTML Using C#
In order to convert VSX to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps to Convert VSX to HTML via C#
.NET developers can easily load & convert VSX files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load VSX file with an instance of Diagram class
- Call the Diagram.Save method with output file path and SaveFileFormat.HTML as parameters
- HTML file will be saved at the specified path
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows VSX to HTML C# Conversion
Free App to Convert VSX to HTML
Check our live demos for VSX to HTML conversion with following benefits.
VSX What is VSX File Format
Files with .VSX extension refer to stencils that consist of drawings and shapes that are used for creating diagrams in Microsoft Visio. VSX files are saved in XML file format and was supported till Visio 2013. These are different than the primary VSDX file format that was introduced with Microsoft Visio 2013. VSX files can be opened in any text editor to view the contents.Read More
html What is html File Format
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VSX into many other file formats including few listed below.