Merge VDW Formats in C#
Native and high performance VDW document merger using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge VDW File Using C#
In order to merge VDW file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Merging VDW Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the VDW files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VDW) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VDW file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge VDW Files - C#
Diagram dgF = new Diagram( "f.vdw");
Diagram dgS = new Diagram( "s.vdw");
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VDW Merger Live Demos
Merge VDW documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VDW What is VDW File Format?
VDW is the Visio Graphics Service file format that specifies the streams and storages required for rendering a Web drawing. A web drawing is a collection of drawing pages, shapes, fonts, images, data connections, and diagram update information that can be rendered as a vector or raster drawing. VDW files can be opened in Microsoft Visio as well but are primarily saved for use on web. Microsoft Visio offers the capability to convert Visio files to a number of different file formats including PNG, BMP, PDF and others.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.