Merge VSS Formats in C#
Native and high performance VSS document merger using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge VSS File Using C#
In order to merge VSS file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Merging VSS Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the VSS files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSS) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSS file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge VSS Files - C#
Diagram dgF = new Diagram( "f.vss");
Diagram dgS = new Diagram( "s.vss");
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSS Merger Live Demos
Merge VSS documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSS What is VSS File Format?
VSS are stencil files created with Microsoft Visio 2007 and earlier. A relatively new file format is .VSSX that was introduced with Microsoft Visio 2013. Stencil files provide drawing objects that can be included in a .VSD Visio drawing. Microsoft Visio itself is known for creating drawing elements such as collection of shapes, connectors, flowcharts, network layout, UML diagrams, software diagrams, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. It also has rich conversion features of Visio documents to other file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others. Visio is available for both Windows and Mac OS.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.