Merge VSSM Formats in C#
Native and high performance VSSM document merger using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge VSSM File Using C#
In order to merge VSSM file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Merging VSSM Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the VSSM files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSSM) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSSM file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge VSSM Files - C#
Diagram dgF = new Diagram( "f.vssm");
Diagram dgS = new Diagram( "s.vssm");
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSSM Merger Live Demos
Merge VSSM documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSSM What is VSSM File Format?
Files with .VSSM extension are Microsoft Visio Stencil files that support provide support for macros. A VSSM file when opened allows to run the macros to achieve desired formatting and placement of shapes in a diagram. In general, Microsoft Visio is drawing software that allows to create files that can contain and represent user defined information in different shapes. The most common of these include, but not limited to, UML diagrams, flow charts, visual objects, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Files generated using Visio can also be converted to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.