Merge VSSX Formats in C#
Native and high performance VSSX document merger using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge VSSX File Using C#
In order to merge VSSX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Merging VSSX Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the VSSX files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSSX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSSX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge VSSX Files - C#
Diagram dgF = new Diagram( "f.vssx"); Diagram dgS = new Diagram( "s.vssx"); dgF.Combine(dgS); dgF.Save("outpath_with_filename", Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.VSSX);
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSSX Merger Live Demos
Merge VSSX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSSX What is VSSX File Format?
Files with .VSSX extension are drawing stencils created with Microsoft Visio 2013 and above. The VSSX file format can be opened with Visio 2013 and above. Visio files are known for representation of a variety of drawing elements such as collection of shapes, connectors, flowcharts, network layout, UML diagrams, software diagrams, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Microsoft Visio also provides the capability to convert Visio files to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.