Merge VSX Formats in C#
Native and high performance VSX document merger using server-side Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge VSX File Using C#
In order to merge VSX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Diagram and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Steps for Merging VSX Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the VSX files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or COM Interop
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge VSX Files - C#
Diagram dgF = new Diagram( "f.vsx"); Diagram dgS = new Diagram( "s.vsx"); dgF.Combine(dgS); dgF.Save("outpath_with_filename", Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.VSX);
About Aspose.Diagram for .NET APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSX Merger Live Demos
Merge VSX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSX What is VSX File Format
Files with .VSX extension refer to stencils that consist of drawings and shapes that are used for creating diagrams in Microsoft Visio. VSX files are saved in XML file format and was supported till Visio 2013. These are different than the primary VSDX file format that was introduced with Microsoft Visio 2013. VSX files can be opened in any text editor to view the contents.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.