Annotate VSSX Formats in Python
Native VSSX document annotation using server-side Python APIs.
Steps for annotation VSSX Files in Java
A basic document annotation and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load VSSX file by creating an instance of Diagram
- Select Page via its id
- Get annotation in Page’s Pagesheet
- Call the remove() method to remove the comment
- Call the save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSDX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSDX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Aspose.Diagram for Python is platform-independent API and can be used on any platform (Windows, Linux and MacOS), just make sure that system have Java 1.8 or higher, Python 3.5 or higher.
- Install Java and add it to PATH environment variable, for example:
- Install Aspose.Diagram for Python from pypi, use command as:
$ pip install aspose-diagram.
Annotate VSSX Files - Python
diagram = Diagram( "f.vssx"); ans = diagram.getPages().get(0).getPageSheet().getAnnotations() an = ans.get(0) ans.remove(an) diagram.save("outpath_with_filename", Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.VSDX);
About Aspose.Diagram for Python via java APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
VSSX What is VSSX File Format
Files with .VSSX extension are drawing stencils created with Microsoft Visio 2013 and above. The VSSX file format can be opened with Visio 2013 and above. Visio files are known for representation of a variety of drawing elements such as collection of shapes, connectors, flowcharts, network layout, UML diagrams, software diagrams, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Microsoft Visio also provides the capability to convert Visio files to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.Read More
Other Supported annotation Formats
Using Python, One can also annotate many other file formats including..