Apply preset theme to VSS document in Python
Native and high performance apply preset theme to VSS document using server-side Aspose.Diagram for Python APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
Steps for Apply preset theme to VSS Files in Python
A basic preset document theme applying with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Open a Diagram object
- Select Page via its id
- Assign a Preset value to the PresetTheme property of the Page instance
- Call the save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (VSDX) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the VSDX file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Aspose.Diagram for Python supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Aspose.Diagram for Python is platform-independent API and can be used on any platform (Windows, Linux and MacOS), just make sure that system have Java 1.8 or higher, Python 3.5 or higher.
- Install Aspose.Diagram for Python from pypi, use command as:
$ pip install aspose-diagram.
Apply preset theme to VSS Files - Python
diagram = Diagram("file.vsdx")
page = diagram.getPages().get(0)
About Aspose.Diagram for Python via java APIAspose.Diagram is a Microsoft Visio document format manipulation API. One can easily load, create, modify, manipulate including daigram elements and convert Visio diagrams to other formats such as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF and more. It is a standalone API and does not require Microsoft Visio or any other software to be installed.
Online VSS Preset Theme Applying Live Demos
Apply preset theme to VSS documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSS What is VSS File Format?
VSS are stencil files created with Microsoft Visio 2007 and earlier. A relatively new file format is .VSSX that was introduced with Microsoft Visio 2013. Stencil files provide drawing objects that can be included in a .VSD Visio drawing. Microsoft Visio itself is known for creating drawing elements such as collection of shapes, connectors, flowcharts, network layout, UML diagrams, software diagrams, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. It also has rich conversion features of Visio documents to other file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others. Visio is available for both Windows and Mac OS.Read More
Other Supported Visio Formats
Using Python, one can easily apply preset theme to different formats including.