Convert MHTML to MSG in C++
High performance MHTML to MSG conversion using C++ Email library.
How to Convert MHTML to MSG Using C++
In order to convert MHTML to MSG, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email.Cpp
Steps to Convert MHTML to MSG via C++
C++ programmers can easily convert MHTML file to MSG in just a few lines of code.
- Load MHTML file with Aspose.Email for C++.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (MSG) file extension.
- MSG file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open MSG file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Email for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
Convert MHTML to MSG - C++
// Load the MHTML. System::SharedPtr<MailMessage> mhtml = MailMessage::Load(u"sourceFile.mhtml"); // Save in MSG mhtml->Save(u"convertedFile.msg", SaveOptions::get_DefaultMsgUnicode());
MHTML to MSG Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MHTML into many other file formats including few listed below.