DOCX JPG PDF XML MSG
Convert MSG to PST in C++
High performance MSG to PST conversion using C++ Email library.
How to Convert MSG to PST Using C++
In order to convert MSG to PST, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email.Cpp
Steps to Convert MSG to PST via C++
C++ programmers can easily convert MSG file to PST in just a few lines of code.
- Load MSG file with Aspose.Email for C++.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (PST) file extension.
- PST file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open PST file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Email for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
Convert MSG to PST - C++
// Load the MSG. System::SharedPtr<MailMessage> msg = MailMessage::Load(u"sourceFile.msg"); // Save in PST msg->Save(u"convertedFile.pst", SaveOptions::get_DefaultPst());
MSG to PST Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MSG into many other file formats including few listed below.
MSG TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
MSG TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
MSG TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MSG TO ICS (iCalendar)
MSG TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
MSG TO MHTML (Web Page Archive Format)
MSG TO OFT (Outlook Email Templates)
MSG TO OST (Offline Storage Files)
MSG TO VCF (Virtual Card Format)