Convert OFT to HTML in C++
High performance OFT to HTML conversion using C++ Email library.
How to Convert OFT to HTML Using C++
In order to convert OFT to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email.Cpp
Steps to Convert OFT to HTML via C++
C++ programmers can easily convert OFT file to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load OFT file with Aspose.Email for C++.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (HTML) file extension.
- HTML file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open HTML file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Email for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
Convert OFT to HTML - C++
// Load the OFT. System::SharedPtr<MailMessage> oft = MailMessage::Load(u"sourceFile.oft"); // Save in HTML oft->Save(u"convertedFile.html", SaveOptions::get_DefaultHtml());
OFT to HTML Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OFT into many other file formats including few listed below.