DOCX JPG PDF XML PST
Convert PST to MHTML in C++
High performance PST to MHTML conversion using C++ Email library.
How to Convert PST to MHTML Using C++
In order to convert PST to MHTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email.Cpp
Steps to Convert PST to MHTML via C++
C++ programmers can easily convert PST file to MHTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load PST file with PersonalStorage::FromFile.
- Call the SaveAs() method having two parameters.
- Output MHTML file and FileFormat::Mhtml as parameters.
- MHTML file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open MHTML file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Email for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
Convert PST to MHTML - C++
// Load the PST System::SharedPtr<PersonalStorage> ps = PersonalStorage::FromFile(dataDir + L"sourceFile.pst"); ps->SaveAs(dataDir + L"outputFile.mhtml", Aspose::Email::Outlook::Mhtml::FileFormat::Mhtml);
PST to MHTML Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PST into many other file formats including few listed below.
PST TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
PST TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
PST TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
PST TO ICS (iCalendar)
PST TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
PST TO MSG (Outlook & Exchange Format)
PST TO OFT (Outlook Email Templates)
PST TO OST (Offline Storage Files)
PST TO VCF (Virtual Card Format)