Convert EML to PST in Java
Native EML to PST conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert EML to PST Using Java
In order to render EML to PST, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert EML to PST via Java
Java programmers can easily convert EML file to PST in just a few lines of code.
- Load EML file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (PST) file extension.
- Open PST file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert EML to PST - Java
// load the EML file to be converted MailMessage message = MailMessage.load("sourceFile.eml"); // save EML as a PST message.save("Saved File.pst", SaveOptions.DefaultPst);
EML to PST Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats including few listed below.