Convert EMLX to ICS in Java
Native EMLX to ICS conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert EMLX to ICS Using Java
In order to render EMLX to ICS, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert EMLX to ICS via Java
Java programmers can easily convert EMLX file to ICS in just a few lines of code.
- Load EMLX file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (ICS) file extension.
- Open ICS file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert EMLX to ICS - Java
// load the EMLX file to be converted MailMessage message = MailMessage.load("sourceFile.emlx"); // save EMLX as a ICS message.save("Saved File.ics", SaveOptions.DefaultIcs);
EMLX to ICS Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EMLX into many other file formats including few listed below.