Convert ICS to MSG in Java
Native ICS to MSG conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert ICS to MSG Using Java
In order to render ICS to MSG, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert ICS to MSG via Java
Java programmers can easily convert ICS file to MSG in just a few lines of code.
- Load ICS file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (MSG) file extension.
- Open MSG file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert ICS to MSG - Java
// load the ICS file to be converted MailMessage message = MailMessage.load("sourceFile.ics"); // save ICS as a MSG message.save("Saved File.msg", SaveOptions.getDefaultMsg());
ICS to MSG Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ICS into many other file formats including few listed below.