Convert MBOX to PST in Java
Native MBOX to PST conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert MBOX to PST Using Java
In order to render MBOX to PST, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert MBOX to PST via Java
Java programmers can easily convert MBOX file to PST in just a few lines of code.
- Load MBOX file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (PST) file extension.
- Open PST file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert MBOX to PST - Java
PersonalStorage storage = MailStorageConverter.MboxToPst(@".\source.mbox", @".\output.pst");
MBOX to PST Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MBOX into many other file formats including few listed below.