Convert MHTML to ICS in Java
Native MHTML to ICS conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert MHTML to ICS Using Java
In order to render MHTML to ICS, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert MHTML to ICS via Java
Java programmers can easily convert MHTML file to ICS in just a few lines of code.
- Load MHTML file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (ICS) file extension.
- Open ICS file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert MHTML to ICS - Java
// load the MHTML file to be converted MailMessage message = MailMessage.load("sourceFile.mhtml"); // save MHTML as a ICS message.save("Saved File.ics", SaveOptions.DefaultIcs);
MHTML to ICS Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MHTML into many other file formats including few listed below.