Convert MHTML to VCF in Java
Native MHTML to VCF conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert MHTML to VCF Using Java
In order to render MHTML to VCF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert MHTML to VCF via Java
Java programmers can easily convert MHTML file to VCF in just a few lines of code.
- Load MHTML file with Aspose.Email for Java MailMessage.load.
- Call the save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (VCF) file extension.
- Open VCF file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert MHTML to VCF - Java
// load the MHTML file to be converted MailMessage message = MailMessage.load("sourceFile.mhtml"); // save MHTML as a VCF message.save("Saved File.vcf", SaveOptions.DefaultVcf);
MHTML to VCF Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MHTML into many other file formats including few listed below.