Convert OST to MHTML in Java
Native OST to MHTML conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert OST to MHTML Using Java
In order to render OST to MHTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert OST to MHTML via Java
Java programmers can easily convert OST file to MHTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load OST file with PersonalStorage.fromFile.
- Call the saveAs() method having two parameters.
- Output MHTML file and FileFormat.Ost as parameters.
- Open MHTML file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert OST to MHTML - Java
PersonalStorage sFile = PersonalStorage.fromFile("sourceFile.ost"); sFile.saveAs("outputFile.mhtml", FileFormat.Mhtml);
OST to MHTML Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OST into many other file formats including few listed below.