Convert PST to OFT in Java
Native PST to OFT conversion using Java Email library, without needing any additional software.
How to Convert PST to OFT Using Java
In order to render PST to OFT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-email</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-email API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert PST to OFT via Java
Java programmers can easily convert PST file to OFT in just a few lines of code.
- Load PST file with PersonalStorage.fromFile.
- Call the saveAs() method having two parameters.
- Output OFT file and FileFormat.Pst as parameters.
- Open OFT file in compatible program.
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Email for Java directly from Maven .
Convert PST to OFT - Java
PersonalStorage sFile = PersonalStorage.fromFile("sourceFile.pst"); sFile.saveAs("outputFile.oft", FileFormat.Oft);
PST to OFT Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PST into many other file formats including few listed below.