Convert EML to HTML via C#
EML to HTML C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert EML to HTML Using C#
In order to convert EML to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert EML to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert EML files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load EML file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with HTML file extension.
- HTML file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows EML to HTML C# Conversion
// Initialize and Load an existing EML file by specifying the MessageFormat var message = MailMessage.Load("myMessage.eml"); message.Save("output.html", SaveOptions.DefaultHtml);
Free App to Convert EML to HTML
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats including few listed below.