Convert EMLX to MBOX via C#
EMLX to MBOX C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert EMLX to MBOX Using C#
In order to convert EMLX to MBOX, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert EMLX to MBOX via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert EMLX files to MBOX in just a few lines of code.
- Load EMLX file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with MBOX file extension.
- MBOX file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows EMLX to MBOX C# Conversion
// load the EMLX file to be converted var message = MailMessage.Load("My File.emlx"); // save EMLX as a MBOX message.Save("Saved File.mbox", SaveOptions.DefaultMbox);
Free App to Convert EMLX to MBOX
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EMLX into many other file formats including few listed below.