Convert HTML to EML via C#
HTML to EML C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert HTML to EML Using C#
In order to convert HTML to EML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert HTML to EML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert HTML files to EML in just a few lines of code.
- Load HTML file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with EML file extension.
- EML file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows HTML to EML C# Conversion
// Initialize and Load an existing HTML file by specifying the MessageFormat var message = MailMessage.Load("myMessage.html"); message.Save("output.eml", SaveOptions.DefaultEml);
Free App to Convert HTML to EML
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert HTML into many other file formats including few listed below.