HTML JPG PDF XML HTML
Convert HTML to OST via C#
HTML to OST C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert HTML to OST Using C#
In order to convert HTML to OST, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert HTML to OST via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert HTML files to OST in just a few lines of code.
- Load HTML file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with OST file extension.
- OST file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows HTML to OST C# Conversion
// load the HTML file to be converted var message = MailMessage.Load("My File.html"); // save HTML as a OST message.Save("Saved File.ost", SaveOptions.DefaultOst);
Free App to Convert HTML to OST
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert HTML into many other file formats including few listed below.
HTML TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
HTML TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
HTML TO ICS (iCalendar)
HTML TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
HTML TO MHTML (Web Page Archive Format)
HTML TO MSG (Outlook & Exchange Format)
HTML TO OFT (Outlook Email Templates)
HTML TO PST (Outlook Personal Storage Files)
HTML TO VCF (Virtual Card Format)