HTML JPG PDF XML MHTML
Convert MHTML to VCF via C#
MHTML to VCF C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert MHTML to VCF Using C#
In order to convert MHTML to VCF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert MHTML to VCF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert MHTML files to VCF in just a few lines of code.
- Load MHTML file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with VCF file extension.
- VCF file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows MHTML to VCF C# Conversion
// load the MHTML file to be converted var message = MailMessage.Load("My File.mhtml"); // save MHTML as a VCF message.Save("Saved File.vcf", SaveOptions.DefaultVcf);
Free App to Convert MHTML to VCF
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MHTML into many other file formats including few listed below.
MHTML TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
MHTML TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
MHTML TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MHTML TO ICS (iCalendar)
MHTML TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
MHTML TO MSG (Outlook & Exchange Format)
MHTML TO OFT (Outlook Email Templates)
MHTML TO OST (Offline Storage Files)
MHTML TO PST (Outlook Personal Storage Files)