HTML JPG PDF XML OFT
Convert OFT to VCF via C#
OFT to VCF C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert OFT to VCF Using C#
In order to convert OFT to VCF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert OFT to VCF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert OFT files to VCF in just a few lines of code.
- Load OFT file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with VCF file extension.
- VCF file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows OFT to VCF C# Conversion
// load the OFT file to be converted var message = MailMessage.Load("My File.oft"); // save OFT as a VCF message.Save("Saved File.vcf", SaveOptions.DefaultVcf);
Free App to Convert OFT to VCF
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OFT into many other file formats including few listed below.
OFT TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
OFT TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
OFT TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
OFT TO ICS (iCalendar)
OFT TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
OFT TO MHTML (Web Page Archive Format)
OFT TO MSG (Outlook & Exchange Format)
OFT TO OST (Offline Storage Files)
OFT TO PST (Outlook Personal Storage Files)