Convert OLM to MBOX via C#
Convert OLM to MBOX without needing Microsoft® Outlook® or Thunderbird® installed.
In order to convert OLM to MBOX, we’ll use Aspose.Email for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.EMAIL
Steps to Convert OLM to MBOX via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert OLM files to MBOX in just a few lines of code.
- Load source EML file using MailMessage.Load
- Set SaveOptions
- Call Save method with SaveOptions as parameter
Before running the .NET conversion source code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.EMAIL for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows OLM to MBOX C# Conversion
// please visit https://github.com/aspose-email/Aspose.Email-for-.NET for detailed demos & exmaples.