Convert VCF to EML via C#
VCF to EML C# conversion using .NET API without Outlook® or Thunderbird® dependencies.
How to Convert VCF to EML Using C#
Introducing a high-speed and robust solution for developers seeking to implement VCF to EML conversion functionality into their C# applications. Aspose.Email for .NET is a powerful and reliable API that allows developers to handle various email-related tasks from creating, parsing and manipulating messages to transmitting or converting between various file formats.
With its powerful features and a flexible approach, Aspose.Email makes it easy to seamlessly integrate VCF to EML conversion into your applications. Converting VCF to EML with the .NET API is a simple and straightforward process. The API provides a method to parse VCF files and convert them to EML format with just a few lines of code. Additionally, Aspose.Email for .NET offers various options for customizing the conversion process, such as specifying the output EML format and adding additional metadata to the resulting EML files.
Whether you need to convert a single VCF file or process large batches of contacts, Aspose.Email for .NET provides the performance and flexibility you need to get the job done efficiently and accurately. To leverage the power of the .NET API, perform one of the following actions:
Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install it on your device.
Use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert VCF to EML via C#
.NET programmers can easily convert VCF files to EML in just a few lines of code.
- Convert the VCF file “contact.vcf” into a MapiContact object using the MapiContact.FromVCard method.
- Get the underlying message from the MapiContact object using the GetUnderlyingMessage() method.
- Save the underlying message as an EML file “contact.eml” using the Save method with the SaveOptions.DefaultEml parameter.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows VCF to EML C# Conversion
var msg = MapiContact.FromVCard("contact.vcf").GetUnderlyingMessage();
Free App to Convert VCF to EML
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VCF into many other file formats including few listed below.