HTML JPG PDF XML VCF
Convert VCF to ICS via C#
VCF to ICS C# conversion using .NET API without needing Outlook® or Thunderbird®.
How to Convert VCF to ICS Using C#
In order to convert VCF to ICS, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Email and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Email
Steps to Convert VCF to ICS via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert VCF files to ICS in just a few lines of code.
- Load VCF file with MailMessage.Load.
- Call the Save method.
- Pass the output file path with ICS file extension.
- ICS file will be saved at the specified path.
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
- Include namespace in relevant class.
This sample code shows VCF to ICS C# Conversion
// load the VCF file to be converted var message = MailMessage.Load("My File.vcf"); // save VCF as a ICS message.Save("Saved File.ics", SaveOptions.DefaultIcs);
Free App to Convert VCF to ICS
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VCF into many other file formats including few listed below.
VCF TO EML (Outlook Email Messages)
VCF TO EMLX (Apple EMLX Format)
VCF TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
VCF TO MBOX (Electronic Mail Messages)
VCF TO MHTML (Web Page Archive Format)
VCF TO MSG (Outlook & Exchange Format)
VCF TO OFT (Outlook Email Templates)
VCF TO OST (Offline Storage Files)
VCF TO PST (Outlook Personal Storage Files)