Convert OFX Request File from 1.03 to 2.2 Format via Python
OFX Request File from 1.03 to 2.2 conversion without needing Microsoft Office installed.
Aspose.Finance for Python via .NET is an API to process XBRL, iXBRL formats and developers can easily build business processes management, financial analysis and reporting software applications to convert, create, read, view and validate XBRL, iXBRL and OFX finance-related files.
How to Convert OFX Request File from 1.03 to 2.2 Format
- Load input file using OfxRequestDocument class.
- Use the ofxVersion V2x from OfxVersionEnum as parameter in Save method.
- Call the save method by providing the target file and ofxVersion.
To proceed for OFX Request File from 1.03 to 2.2 conversion, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.Finance for Python referenced in your project.
C# code for OFX request file from 1.03 to 2.2 format conversion
Other Conversion Options
OFX Response (From 1.03 to 2.2 Format)
XBRL to XLSX (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)
XBRL to iXBRL (Inline Extensible Business Reporting Language)