Validate XBRL Files via Python
Validating financial reports in XBRL format without needing Microsoft Office installed or any other software.
How to Validate XBRL Files
Follow the steps in code snippet or enhance it as of your application needs for validating extensible business reporting language XBRL documents. Be sure of having validating requirements within your application.
- Load XBRL file using XbrlDocument class Instance.
- To check validity of the loaded file, so that it must match with XBRL specification
- To check the validatity, use validate method of XbrlInstance class.
To proceed for validating XBRL documents, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.Finance for Python referenced in your project.