View iXBRL Files via Python
Viewing financial reports in iXBRL format without needing Microsoft Office installed or any other software.
How to View iXBRL Files
Follow the steps in code snippet or enhance it as of your application needs for viewing extensible business reporting language iXBRL documents. Be sure of having reading requirements within your application.
- Create InlineXbrlDocument class Instance.
- Pass the name of a valid iXBRL file as a parameter.
- To get the inner detail of file, use the relevant classes such as InlineFact, Context, Unit
- Show these information
To proceed for viewing iXBRL documents, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.Finance for Python referenced in your project.