.NET APIs to manipulate GIS files on the fly
Create, Read, Edit & Convert GIS files from within .NET applications.Download Free Trial
Aspose.GIS for .NET
At A Glance
An overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API.
- Access Features from Shapefile
- Convert Polygon to LineString
- Iterate Features of a Layer
- Get Layer Attributes & Values
- Filter Features by Attribute
- Count Geometries in a Shape
- Access Points & Geometries
- Iterate Points in Geometry
- Create Points & MultiPoints
- Create Polygons with Holes
- Get Geometry Type Information
Aspose.GIS for .NET supports .NET framework 4.7 and higher.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Windows Azure
- Web Services
Supported File Formats
Aspose.GIS for .NET supports most popular GIS file formats.
- ESRI Shapefile: SHP, SHX, DBF
- GeoJSON: JSON, GEOJSON
Advanced .NET GIS Manipulation API Features
Inter-convert GIS file formats
Load existing GIS files from stream or file path
Write data in Shapefile formats
Lightweight & standalone component
Write data in GeoJSON format
Convert GeoJSON files to Shapefile with attribute adjustments
Read or Create GIS Files
Aspose.GIS for .NET not only supports loading GIS file formats for manipulation & conversion but it also provides the capability to create GIS files from scratch. .NET developers can use the API to create basic geometries such as Point, MultiPoint, Line, MultiLine, Polygon and so on, which can be further used to generate complex features.
Format-Independent Object Model
Aspose.GIS for .NET lets you manage geometries and feature attributes of supported GIS file formats without worrying about the underlying format implementation. The uniform representation of feature attributes for both ESRI Shapefiles and GeoJSON frees you from writing separate code to manage both formats.
Inter-convert Geo Formats
Aspose.GIS for .NET provides the capability to convert between supported Geo formats with just a few lines of code. This includes conversion of ESRI Shapefiles to GeoJSON format and vice versa.