Download Web Site Online!
How to Download Web Site in C#
Aspose.HTML for .NET
class library, you can easily create your own application, since our API provides a powerful toolset to analyze and collect information from HTML documents. Along with the online tool, you get a C# code that you can use to create your own project for extracting data from the network. If you want to use the HTML data scraping features in your product or programmatically extract data from the Web, see the C# code example below. You can download web site by URL with a few lines of code:
Steps to Download Web Site in C#
- Use the HTMLDocument() constructor to initialaze an HTML document from a URL.
- Use the HTMLSaveOptions() constructor to create an options object.
- Set the ResourceHandlingOptions such as ResourceUrlRestriction and MaxHandlingDepth.
- Save the web site yo your local file system using the Save(path, options) method.
- Copy the C# code for web site downloading and use it in your project.
1. Why is this Web Site Downloader useful?
This extraction tool is great for people who want to download web site from the Web. No registration, plugin or software installation is required for you. Work from your favorite device! Also, this Web Site Downloader will be helpful for developers who want to learn more about data scraping and quickly and easily create C# code for your own application.
2. How can I download web site?
Using our online Web Site Downloader is a quick and easy way to download and save web site from the Internet to your device. Just copy the URL of the page, paste it into the text input field and click the button. No register accounts needed. Moreover, you can copy and use C# code to extract web site programmatically.
3. Can I download web site on Linux, Mac OS, Android or iOS?
You can apply a free Web Site Downloader on any operating system with a web browser. Use this extracting tool on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can download web site quickly and easily regardless of whether you use Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, or iOS.
Get Started with .NET HTML API
You can use several ways to install the Aspose.HTML library for .NET on your system:
- Install a NuGet Package using the NuGet Package Manager GUI.
- Install a NuGet Package using the Package Manager Console. You may use the following command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Html.
- Install Aspose.HTML for .NET through MSI.