Generate HTML Button on the fly!
element is an interactive element that defines a clickable button. You can activate the HTML button using the mouse, keyboard, voice command, or other assistive technology. The
<button> is a type of form element that is used to submit, reset a
or open a dialog box. Once activated, it performs a programmable action.
Steps to Create HTML Button in C#
- Use the CreateElement() method of Document class to create HTMLButtonElement. It creates the HTML element specified by tagName, or an HTMLUnknownElement if tagName isn’t recognized.
- Set values for the Type , Name , TextContent and Disabled attributes.
- Copy C# code for the HTML button and use it in your C# project.
1. Why is this HTML Button Generator useful?
This tool is great for people who don’t know how to code and need HTML button to put on their website. Also, this HTML Button Generator will be useful for developers who want to quickly and easily create and customize elements for their HTML or C# projects. Generate, preview the result and use the generated code where you need it. No coding required!
2. What browsers can I use?
Generated HTML code for HTML button will run without issues in all modern browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE as well as other major browsers. Aspose.HTML for .NET API allows you to create C# code that can be used in any .NET application. It works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
3. How to copy the code to my website?
After creating the HTML button design, go to the generated code. Copy the HTML code and paste it wherever you want the element to appear on your site. On other hand, you can get C# code for the HTML button, copy and use it in your C# project.
Get Started with .NET HTML API
You can use several ways to install the Aspose.HTML library for .NET on your system:
- Install a NuGet Package using the NuGet Package Manager GUI.
- Install a NuGet Package using the Package Manager Console. You may use the following command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Html.
- Install Aspose.HTML for .NET through MSI.
This library supports parsing of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and HTML Canvas to construct a Document Object Model (DOM) based on the WHATWG DOM Standard. Aspose.HTML for .NET is written completely in C# and can be used to build any type of 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, WCF, WinForms & .NET Core. Before running the .NET conversion example code, make sure that you have OS like Microsoft Windows or a compatible with .NET Framework or .NET Standard, and the development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio. For more details about C# library installation and system requirements, please refer to Aspose.HTML Documentation.
Other Supported HTML Generators
With these HTML Generators, all the hard work has already been done for you. All you have to do is copy and paste. Clear, safe and simple!