Convert CDR to J2K via C#
Transform CDR into J2K using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CDR to J2K Using C#
In order to convert CDR to J2K, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CDR to J2K via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CDR files to J2K in just a few lines of code.
- Load CDR file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with J2K extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CDR to J2K - .NET
CDR What is CDR File Format
A CDR file is a vector drawing image file that is natively created with CorelDRAW for storing digital image encoded and compressed. Such a drawing file contains text, lines, shapes, images, colours and effects for vector representation of image contents. CDR files can be opened with CorelDRAW as the primary application and can also be converted to other formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP and AI. It can be used for representation of various graphics data like brochures, tabloids, envelopes, and postcards. Besides CorelDRAW, other Corel products such as Corel Paintshop Pro and CorelDRAW Graphics suite can also open the CDR file formats.Read More
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.