Convert CDR to SVGZ via C#
Transform CDR into SVGZ using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CDR to SVGZ Using C#
In order to convert CDR to SVGZ, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CDR to SVGZ via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CDR files to SVGZ in just a few lines of code.
- Load CDR file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with SVGZ extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CDR to SVGZ - .NET
Free App to Convert CDR to SVGZ
- Select or drag and drop CDR image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download SVGZ image
Check our live demos to convert CDR to SVGZ
CDR What is CDR File Format
A CDR file is a vector drawing image file that is natively created with CorelDRAW for storing digital image encoded and compressed. Such a drawing file contains text, lines, shapes, images, colours and effects for vector representation of image contents. CDR files can be opened with CorelDRAW as the primary application and can also be converted to other formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP and AI. It can be used for representation of various graphics data like brochures, tabloids, envelopes, and postcards. Besides CorelDRAW, other Corel products such as Corel Paintshop Pro and CorelDRAW Graphics suite can also open the CDR file formats.Read More
SVGZ What is SVGZ File Format
A file with .svgz extension is a compressed version of Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG) file. It is compressed with gzip compression and contains data in XML format. SVGZ files support transparency, gradients, animations, and filters. SVGZ files are smaller in size as compared to the default SVG files and this reduced file size helps transfer the graphics files online. Graphics designer create SVGZ files using tools like Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Pro, and others. However, SVGZ files can be generated by enabling GZip compression in the Apache Server while sending out the image data.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.