Convert CDR to TGA via C#
Transform CDR into TGA using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CDR to TGA Using C#
In order to convert CDR to TGA, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CDR to TGA via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CDR files to TGA in just a few lines of code.
- Load CDR file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with TGA extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CDR to TGA - .NET
Free App to Convert CDR to TGA
- Select or drag and drop CDR image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download TGA image
Check our live demos to convert CDR to TGA
CDR What is CDR File Format
A CDR file is a vector drawing image file that is natively created with CorelDRAW for storing digital image encoded and compressed. Such a drawing file contains text, lines, shapes, images, colours and effects for vector representation of image contents. CDR files can be opened with CorelDRAW as the primary application and can also be converted to other formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP and AI. It can be used for representation of various graphics data like brochures, tabloids, envelopes, and postcards. Besides CorelDRAW, other Corel products such as Corel Paintshop Pro and CorelDRAW Graphics suite can also open the CDR file formats.Read More
TGA What is TGA File Format
Truevision TGA, often referred to as TARGA, is a raster graphics file format created by Truevision Inc. (now part of Avid Technology). It was the native format of TARGA and VISTA boards, which were the first graphic cards for IBM-compatible PCs to support Highcolor/truecolor display.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.