Convert CMX to DICOM via C#
Transform CMX into DICOM using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CMX to DICOM Using C#
In order to convert CMX to DICOM, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CMX to DICOM via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CMX files to DICOM in just a few lines of code.
- Load CMX file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with DICOM extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CMX to DICOM - .NET
Free App to Convert CMX to DICOM
- Select or drag and drop CMX image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download DICOM image
Check our live demos to convert CMX to DICOM
CMX What is CMX File Format
Files with CMX extension are Corel Exchange image file format that is used as presentation by CorelSuite applications. It contains image data as vector graphics as well as metadata that describes the image. CMX files can be opened by CorelDraw, Corel Presentations, Paint Shop Pro and some versions of Adobe Illustrator.Read More
DICOM What is DICOM File Format
DICOM is the acronym for Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine and pertains to the field of Medical Informatics. DICOM is the combination of file format definition and a network communications protocol. DICOM uses the .DCM extension. .DCM exist in two different formats i.e. format 1.x and format 2.x. DCM Format 1.x is further available in two versions normal and extended. DICOM is used for the integration of medical imaging devices like printers, servers, scanners etc from various vendors and also contains identification data of each patient for uniqueness. DICOM files can be shared between two parties if they are capable of receiving image data in DICOM format. The communication part of DICOM is application layer protocol and uses TCP/IP to communicate between entities. HTTP and HTTPS protocols are used for the web services of DICOM. Versions supported by web services are 1.0, 1.1, 2 or later.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.