Convert CMX to J2K via C#
Transform CMX into J2K using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CMX to J2K Using C#
In order to convert CMX to J2K, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CMX to J2K via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CMX files to J2K in just a few lines of code.
- Load CMX file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with J2K extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CMX to J2K - .NET
CMX What is CMX File Format
Files with CMX extension are Corel Exchange image file format that is used as presentation by CorelSuite applications. It contains image data as vector graphics as well as metadata that describes the image. CMX files can be opened by CorelDraw, Corel Presentations, Paint Shop Pro and some versions of Adobe Illustrator.Read More
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.