Convert CMX to JPEG via C#
Transform CMX into JPEG using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert CMX to JPEG Using C#
In order to convert CMX to JPEG, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert CMX to JPEG via C#
Developers can easily load & convert CMX files to JPEG in just a few lines of code.
- Load CMX file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with JPEG extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert CMX to JPEG - .NET
CMX What is CMX File Format
Files with CMX extension are Corel Exchange image file format that is used as presentation by CorelSuite applications. It contains image data as vector graphics as well as metadata that describes the image. CMX files can be opened by CorelDraw, Corel Presentations, Paint Shop Pro and some versions of Adobe Illustrator.Read More
JPEG What is JPEG File Format
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.