Convert DJVU to JPG via C#
Transform DJVU into JPG using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert DJVU to JPG Using C#
In order to convert DJVU to JPG, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert DJVU to JPG via C#
Developers can easily load & convert DJVU files to JPG in just a few lines of code.
- Load DJVU file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with JPG extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert DJVU to JPG - .NET
Free App to Convert DJVU to JPG
- Select or drag and drop DJVU image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download JPG image
Check our live demos to convert DJVU to JPG
DJVU What is DJVU File Format
DjVu, pronounced as “déjà vu”, is a graphics file format intended for scanned documents and books especially those which contain the combination of text, drawings, images and photographs. It was developed by AT&T Labs. It uses multiple techniques like image layer separation of text and background images, progressive loading, arithmetic coding and lossy compression for bitonal images. Since DJVU file can contain compressed yet high-quality colour images, photographs, text, and drawings and can be saved in less space therefore, it's used on web as eBooks, manuals, newspapers, ancient documents, etc.Read More
JPG What is JPG File Format
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.