Convert DNG to CANVAS via C#
Transform DNG into CANVAS using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert DNG to CANVAS Using C#
In order to convert DNG to CANVAS, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert DNG to CANVAS via C#
Developers can easily load & convert DNG files to CANVAS in just a few lines of code.
- Load DNG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with CANVAS extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert DNG to CANVAS - .NET
DNG What is DNG File Format
DNG is a digital camera image format used for the storage of raw files. It has been developed by Adobe in September 2004. It was basically developed for digital photography. DNG is an extension of TIFF/EP standard format and uses metadata significantly. In order to manipulate raw data from digital cameras with ease of flexibility and artistic control, photographers opt camera raw files. JPEG and TIFF formats store images that are processed by the camera, therefore not much room for alteration is available in such formats.Read More
CANVAS What is CANVAS File Format
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.