Convert EMF to HTML via C#
Transform EMF into HTML using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert EMF to HTML Using C#
In order to convert EMF to HTML, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert EMF to HTML via C#
Developers can easily load & convert EMF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load EMF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with HTML extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert EMF to HTML - .NET
Free App to Convert EMF to HTML
- Select or drag and drop EMF image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download HTML image
Check our live demos to convert EMF to HTML
EMF What is EMF File Format
Enhanced metafile format (EMF) stores graphical images device-independently. Metafiles of EMF comprises of variable-length records in chronological order that can render the stored image after parsing on any output device. These variable-length records can be definitions of enclosed objects, commands for drawing, and graphics properties critical to render the image accurately. When a device opens an EMF metafile using its own graphics environment, the proportions, dimensions, colors and other graphic properties of original image remains same regardless of the opening device platform.Read More
HTML What is HTML File Format
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.