Convert EMZ to DXF via C#
Transform EMZ into DXF using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert EMZ to DXF Using C#
In order to convert EMZ to DXF, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert EMZ to DXF via C#
Developers can easily load & convert EMZ files to DXF in just a few lines of code.
- Load EMZ file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with DXF extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert EMZ to DXF - .NET
EMZ What is EMZ File Format
A file with the EMZ file extension is a compressed image file, more specifically referred to as a Windows Compressed Enhanced Metafile fileRead More
DXF What is DXF File Format
DXF, Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format, is a tagged data representation of AutoCAD drawing file. Each element in the file has a prefix integer number called a group code. This group code actually represents the element that follows and indicates the meaning of a data element for a given object type. DXF makes it possible to represent almost all user-specified information in a drawing file.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.