Convert EPS to EMZ via C#
Transform EPS into EMZ using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert EPS to EMZ Using C#
In order to convert EPS to EMZ, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert EPS to EMZ via C#
Developers can easily load & convert EPS files to EMZ in just a few lines of code.
- Load EPS file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with EMZ extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert EPS to EMZ - .NET
Free App to Convert EPS to EMZ
- Select or drag and drop EPS image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download EMZ image
Check our live demos to convert EPS to EMZ
EPS What is EPS File Format
FIles with EPS extension essentially describe an Encapsulated PostScript language program that describes the appearance of a single page. The name "Encapsulated" because it can be included or encapsulated in another PostScript language page description. This script based file format may contain any combination of text, graphics and images. EPS files may include a bitmap preview image encapsulated inside for display by applications that can open such files. EPS files can be converted to standard image formats such as JPG, PNG, TIFF and PDF using different applications e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and PaintShop Pro. Because of a security vulnerability in EPS files, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 365 have turned off the ability to insert EPS files into Office documents.Read More
EMZ What is EMZ File Format
A file with the EMZ file extension is a compressed image file, more specifically referred to as a Windows Compressed Enhanced Metafile fileRead More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.