Convert J2K to JPEG2000 via C#
Transform J2K into JPEG2000 using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert J2K to JPEG2000 Using C#
In order to convert J2K to JPEG2000, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert J2K to JPEG2000 via C#
Developers can easily load & convert J2K files to JPEG2000 in just a few lines of code.
- Load J2K file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with JPEG2000 extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert J2K to JPEG2000 - .NET
Free App to Convert J2K to JPEG2000
- Select or drag and drop J2K image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download JPEG2000 image
Check our live demos to convert J2K to JPEG2000
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
JPEG2000 What is JPEG2000 File Format
JPEG 2000 (JP2) is an image coding system and state-of-the-art image compression standard. Designed, using wavelet technology JPEG 2000 can code lossless content in any quality at once. Moreover, without any substantial penalty in coding efficiency, JPEG 2000 have the capability to access and decode the same content efficaciously into a variety of other resolutions and qualities. The code streams in JPEG 2000 is significantly scalable having regions of interest that provide the facility for spatial random access. Possessing Up to 16384 diverse components with the dimensions in terapixels, and precision that can be high as 38 bits/sample.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.